Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hip-Hop-Happily Married!


So, as you already know- the wedding is long gone and I am married to the delightful Mr. King now! Every single second of our wedding week went perfectly, everyone was wonderful to us, and our wedding turned out even better than I had dreamed.

Such a relief, and such a joy!

Seriously, when my good old dad and i turned the corner for our emotional walk down the aisle, I was so elated to see that everything was dreamy and magical and exquisite! I cannot wait to show off all the pics because I am so proud of the whole event.

It truly was the best day of our lives!
There really is nothing like it. It is the most elating, peaceful, fulfilling thing, to be joined to the one you love, in the presence of the ones who love you.

so now we are newlyweds, and living in a constant state of bliss..
I sure hope it never ends, because as of right now,
we think that the other is the most amazing person on earth, with the best style and funniest jokes and the most brilliant ideas ever.
Which means he is giving me way more credit than my jokes deserve,
and I am just being honest about him.

A few pics from our Grand Affair....

1 comment: