Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS,
and OH DEAR I am not even running behind!
strictly regarding buying gifts, of course.
it's 10 days from THE big day, and I only have a few gift cards to buy.
I, as you can sense, am very proud of myself.

Of course, there are lots of other things I need to do.
for instance, send the Christmas cards I printed, addressed and sealed a few weeks ago.
or, finish swapping out my summer & winter clothes in my closet.
you know, minor things.
So I actually have a lot to do.

I am so excited about this Christmas, because a few days after we celebrate,
the King & I are jetsetting to Seattle for an almost entire week!
much needed vacay, to be sure.
We are also going for a wedding, but we will have plenty of time to shop and veg.
Sounds delightful, especially since the huz just got back from China. I missed him so much, so this trip is absolutely what the doctor ordered.

But back to Christmas. Our DVR is currently maxed out with Home Alone I and II, The Grinch, The Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Coming to Town- We've watched all of them already, with most we're on round three. My favorite thing right now is watching these movies, wrapping gifts in front of our fireplace and drinking hot chocolate with marshies.
I feel like I am in an Amy Grant Christmas song right now.

better go send those Christmas cards...
peace, love & ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment