Thursday, April 19, 2012

If you're going to run....


You might as well have all the right gear to make it pretty! 
Here are a few favorites I thought I'd pass along. 
Not that I'm a Pro, but I've learned a few pointers this year!

1. Cute Work Out clothes are a MUST! You are much more likely to 
put it on (and subsequently work out) if you like your work-out wardrobe. 
2. If you're running long distances, keep some kind of energy 
block/goo/bar on you! My energy supplement of choice- Clif Shot Bloks- 
especially in Tropical Punch. 
3. Good socks are vital to keeping your feet from feeling like they 
will fall off at any second.
My bff got me hooked on Feetures. Give them a shot.
4. Chewing gum while you run keeps your mouth from getting dry and 
keeps you from feeling too thirsty...

running

Under Armour activewear shorts
$30 - dickssportinggoods.com

Falke socks
$45 - net-a-porter.com

NIKE activewear top
$45 - nike.com

NIKE activewear pants
$32 - nike.com

Saucony athletic shoes
$45 - dsw.com

Hair accessory
$20 - modcloth.com


No comments:

Post a Comment