Friday, February 26, 2010

and I've done it again :(

Darn me! I haven't updated in TWO months. Which means I've not posted since Mr. King and I were SERIOUSLY just married. Now, compadres, we are 3.5 months in and MY How the time has flown!!

Don't worry- we are still in love and positively adoring being wedded. Phew, what a relief to all of our (5) followers! So here's the long and short (ok, only short) of the past two months. Christmas=wonderful, road trip to Dallas so I could shop til I dropped- He dropped first. Just ask. Our New Year's was fun, as our town dropped its first "New Year's Ball" similar to Times Square's- besides that ours was mostly a beach ball + Christmas lights + garden hose lowering it from the roof of our local news station. And did I even mention it was frigid? ew. HOWEVER, what it lost in appearance, grandeur, presentation- it made up for in funnel cakes and effort. I mean, how bad can something really be if there is FAIR FOOD provided? Exactly. Plus, it was fun that our town even attempted. Next year I am just praying Beyonce comes. Or at least a really good Karaoke impersonator. So January breezed by, and all of the sudden it was February. Our first married V-Day was spent at a Marriage Retreat and then on a Surprise overnighter, planned by my dear huz. It was filled with Flowers, Fondue, Italian, Movies, crashing at the Mayo Hotel and Bruce G Webber- Not shabby, Mr. King. and he sure set the bar high for himself and all of the decades to come with all the treats and gifts, which is A-OK with me. What, you think I care about material things? Of course I do!

So, the very week after V-day and My loooooovely mother's birthday (In which she got an awfully snazzy LOUIS, I might add!.. See Image Here!)- If you don't feel like viewing, all the words you need to hear are Damier and Neverfull. That about sums it up! ANYWAY- My third best day of my life happened! (After Proposal day, after Wedding day, came DREW DAY!) Yes, that's right. My amazing perfect precious way-cuter-than-yours niece arrived! But that deserves its own post, now, dontcha think? See below. Or above- however this posts!

So there, calm yourself- You're all caught up! Now, to fill in the holes.

Love,
CK

No comments:

Post a Comment