Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.
-- Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

This has been such a remarkable year for me and Mr. King. So many wonderful changes and promotions have come- we are happier than ever and have a lot of exciting things coming up that we are looking forward to. This week, and every week, we have so much to be thankful for. I am reminded daily that my life is pretty fantastic.. and it's not my doing. It's really just God being a really good God.

So this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the lives we live, the jobs we have, the place we've made our home, the family we've got. If you haven't sat down to think about it, now's the time. What do you have to be thankful for?

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
-- Willie Nelson

Be thankful today, tomorrow and everyday.
And.... Eat a LOT of your favorite foods tomorrow.
Mine are Broccoli Cheese Casserole and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy...
You can borrow those faves if necessary!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment