Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Adorbs Party Idea!

Okay, who has a birthday coming up? Because I just planned your party. Or my party even though I am 8 Months out.

As I was perusing my favorite blog, I came across this adorable party idea, and
decided we must celebrate SOMETHING soon so we can put these cute crafts to use. SO here's the skinny: It's a Wonderland-themed party. But not in the traditional Alice + Cheshire Cat way... In the "Wander the Land" kind of way. Full of Travel, Globes, Treats, Suitcases, Ribbons and hat boxes. Talk-About-FUN.

Now granted- this party is geared towards children. The birthday girl was probably like 7! But I would totes have that party as a 25 year old lady. And I am SURE you would attend? See for yourself...





And WHO doesn't like a good Globey Cake Pop?

No comments:

Post a Comment