Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Carnival!


I absolutely LOVE going to the Tulsa State Fair each year. I'm not sure there is anything that special about the one in Tulsa, except I live here. Pretty standard rides, standard terribly amazing food, standard carnies and "fair people"... But it always feels exciting and new to me. I'm extra excited because Homeboy and I are going this year with my BFF and her BF. Which means it will be even more super dee duper fun to do all the typical fair things. I mean, when you're stuffing your face with greasy, fried food, you want to be with the people who will still tell you you look great the next day.

Last year's fair was especially wonderful for the Kings.. And here's why.





Last year, our good friend Matt Swaggart took our engagement pictures at the Tulsa Fair. It was such a fun memory and kind of wish we were taking more this year. Except we're not engaged anymore, and that would be odd. But MAN was it fun!

Survey of Myself:
Favorite Ride- the big Swings! Or the Ferris Wheel if I'm with my Huz.
Favorite Fair Food- Pineapple Whip, no duh!
Favorite Attire- jeans, riding boots, caplet.
Favorite Ride Partner- Mr. KING!




PS my hubby always tries to win me a goldfish. which- EW, why would I want a fish at all, but double EW because it is a fair animal. We'll not be bringing any sorts of animals home tonight, unless it's a mini horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment