Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to School....

The weather's getting cooler! While all my Florida friends start running for their fleeces, I am LOVING the 50 degree temps as I walk to my car each morning. Maybe it's the sap in me, or maybe it's because I grew up in chilly(er) Indiana, but this weather makes me happier, more sentimental and I believe more stylish...?

Like Meg Ryan, Fall makes me think of going back to school and getting "a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils".. Man I really loved school. Now that is the dorkiest thing I will ever say on this blog. Don't tell any of your cool friends.... but I miss school!
I miss backpacks, lunch boxes, schedules, day planners, starting fresh notebooks- all of it. I asked some high school girls I know if they got new Trapper Keepers for the school year. They had never even heard of them! Am I old?
Maybe I should go back to school...
Or AT LEAST back to school shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment