Friday, October 16, 2009

3 Weeks Out and OMG!

We have exactly three weeks to go until the BIG day, and my to-do list is growing arms and legs and following me around. This is the time in planning where for every 1 thing you cross off, 3 things are added on. On my agenda for today: postmarking and sending out rehearsal dinner invites, buying more red envelopes as I ran out 3/4 the way through addressing rehearsal dinner invites last night, taking pics of my ideal bridesmaid bouquets by our wonderful florist, working on the program layout, writing a bazillion more thank you notes, and it's a FRIDAY! sheesh. don't even ask about Saturday's list.

Last night was Harry's first "Wedding Task Night" to work on his list of things that he is solely responsible for. He realized how long each bullet point takes...

Gee, Who'da Thunk? Welcome to my world. :)

We keep saying, "What will we do when we actually have TIME to relax and do fun things??" Where to even begin? Don't worry, dear, I've kept quite a running list of movies I've not yet seen, restaurants I'd like to dine at, and trips I'd like to go on, and I'll gladly pass it over to you. Because we sure do have tons o' fun together.. (duh)

Anyway- 3 weeks left until we have all the time in the world, to do everything and nothing, on our own schedule. That. Sounds. Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment