Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fall-la-la-la-la

Super super excited for 5 PM to get here, because 5 pm means it's time for fall pumpkin carving with our BFF's!! I've been googling a few ideas of what I want to make with mine...
and Come on, how cute are those owls?? I want to make those to put on my desk at work, so they can perch with me all day. Do they attract fruit flies?
So all of our friends are going over for punkins (the only REAL way to say it) and dinner, making the most of this wonderful time of year. I could live in fall year-round, with beach holidays of course.

Back on the homefront, Harry spent last night, ALL NIGHT, painting our sweet little abode, while my friends and I tackled more of our centerpieces. I can't tell you what they look like, because I don't want to spoil the surprise. But you can be SURE they'll blow your socks off. and hopefully they will give off the vibe that they each took hours to make, so that our labor was not in too much vain. Anyway, I woke up this morning excited to go see our newly painted walls.. when I was quickly informed I was not allowed to see them yet. My first thought was.. Oh no. Did he spill a gallon of Tiffany Blue paint on our NON-Tiffany BEIGE carpet? He said no. Which leaves me in major suspense, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Until tomorrow.

A few Fall Festive Images for you to Dwell on.
'til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment