Wednesday, October 14, 2009

brilliant breakfast idea

Harry's in for a REAL treat because I just found a meal i can't wait to make!
Chocolate Heart-Shaped Belgian Waffles!
Now, wouldn't waking up to those put an instant smile on your face?
It's like waking up to
"YOU'RE LOVED! EAT UP!"
which in my opinion is what I'd like to hear a little more in my life.

Onto my brilliant breakfast idea. What if there were all sorts of waffle molds a person could add right onto her waffler? And on all special days, there were special waffles to go with it?
Like, on your kids' first day of school, you could make their ABC's, or on your child's 16th birthday, you make all the waffles shaped like car keys? I think I'm onto something...


Noone steal this idea. I'm gonna make it happen. Now, my last piece of waffle-mania....
How bout waking up to a grand ol game of Tetris?

Video Games in BED?
I'm gonna be an EXCELLENT housewife.

2 comments: