Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anniversary Wish List

So, I've put together a little list for the Mister, giving him some options on how to get an A+ on that blessed November day. Sure, some of these items are wishful thinking. But now that my list is compiled, I'll just keep it around for Christmas too. Even if you're not celebrating any special days soon, take a gander because I have discovered some serious goodies! Our real anniversary plan is to go to Europe in the next few months, but a recent engagement of a good friend has changed our holiday trip to Seattle instead! (Totally cool with me, as this was on our list of Must-See's as well.) So Europe is postponed a few months, and we'll spend our anniversary exchanging gifts and dreaming of our Euro adventure to come!

Now to the good stuff.

My hubby has really done well in the jewelry department on holidays and impromptu gifts, so I hate to even offer suggestion. HOWEVER, I found a few beauties to send his way Just In Case.

Number 1- this amazing bracelet from Kate Spade. Can be worn with ANYTHING!
Number 2- This girly flowery necklace number from Anthropologie. Every girl needs a good chunky charm necklace, and I mean EVERY.


Number 3- Another sweet piece from Anthropologie- A cute little knotted bow ring, dipped in either gold or silver. And because it's fun to say you're wearing something "dipped in gold". Very King Midas.


Number 4- And one more jewelry option- A great bangle from David Yurman. I love the modern design that still incorporates his signature roped look.


Number 5- I love this bright quilted Marc Jacobs Bag for fall. It seems like a good bag to jet-set with... you know, like to Europe in late winter?


Number 6- is another bag I've had my eyes on! And this one is definitely a good Carry-on for our upcoming journeys, as it is an overnighter. LV, I hate to love you.


Number 7- Switching gears but not designers, I love Louis' dayplanners. As the traditional first anniversary gift is PAPER (assuming newlyweds are still recovering their budgets from the cost of getting married and honeymooning, I guess?) If it must be paper, I'd love LV paper. Snob Alert!

Number 8- Restoration Hardware's latest catalog had some amazing pieces of furniture! One thing I fell in love with is this coffee table. How cool would it be, mixed into a room with modern and traditional elements? sigh..


Number 9- This gorgeous chair, also from Restoration Hardware. It's so structured, but still out there. I'm loving it, and I'll take two please.


Number 10- one more piece of furniture, this one from Anthropologie. I love sweet vanities, the ultimate girl station. Also- I love the mirrored top.


Number 11- I lied. I NEED this sofa. Anthro, Stop right now with all of this furniture madness. Every piece of furniture is calling my name, so it is awfully loud in my office and a lot of people are looking!


Number 12- I love these adorable Burberry Ballet flats. Perfect for traipsing across a London Park. Need them. Want them.


Number 13- Ipad, with a Vogue Subscription to boot. That is all.


Number 14- Season tickets to the Tulsa PAC! Wizard of Oz, Phantom, Wicked, Oh my!


Number 15- Last but not least, The new Juicy scent set- Couture Couture. Simply because I have not smelled it yet but I imagine I really like it.


I really am not materialistic.
It just happened!
Cast your votes on the Sweetest Thing.
And then tell my husband.
The END.

No comments:

Post a Comment