Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September Sessions

Things I am currently wondering about:
1. Why I've given a thumbs-down to the same song on Pandora three times, and yet it just started again?
2. Why it took me so long to buckle down and listen to Broken Bells. I LOVE them.
3. If Mr. King has watched a single solitary TV show while he is out of the country without his doting wife. His doting wife who is addicted to reality TV, and it drives him a little bonkerosity. He is probably loving the much-needed break from the drama I bring through our Tube. I would be overseas too, but I just couldn't miss the finale of Top Chef. (ok, i wasn't invited. WHATEVER)
4. How my sister and Motha have both received J Crew's new catalog, and it has yet to appear on my doorstep?? so wrong in so many ways.
5. How it has taken me a year and 8 months to memorize Romans 8, my favorite chapter in the Good Book. Oh, and I am only half-way through. Seriously, I made good grades in college. Did I never have to use memory?
6. What new halloween candy will make its debut this season?
7. How has it been 3:04 pm for the last three hours?
8. What is Lady Gaga doing? (Can I even type it right now?)
9. Why am I not drinking a latte?
10. When is Mr. King surprising me with a European getaway? (You know, the one I have already planned from start to finish, with maps and all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment