Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Fever!


Now don't go getting any ideas! No kids for the Kings for years. YEARS. but....
I'm surrounded by the most adorable precious babies. Really.
Everywhere I look.
If I were the suspicious type, I would think they were all conspiring against me and Mr. King, to get us to change our life plan!
And we're sticking to our guns alright.
We love being married and we love sleeping at night!
It's nice to come and go as we please, skipping town for the weekend if we choose to.
We are in no rush to change that.
But that doesn't keep me from daydreaming about the future King nurseries.
We don't even have a HOUSE for a nursery!
But if we did, and we were expecting-
Aren't these the sweetest?




and like I said. We have a plan. We're stickin to it! These are just ideas for other people....

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin, where are these pillows from? I love them. You are too cute! Hope you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen,
    The pillow are from Ferm Living Australia- They have several other adorable ones too! :)

    ReplyDelete