Thursday, September 9, 2010

A very good year

It's a VERY good year to be a shoe in the J Crew catalog.
They have some real beauties!
I've made a list of all the pairs I NEED,
and a separate pair of ones I just WANT.
We'll see what the Mister says...

1.
These would be perfect with tights and a cute dress on a date night, or boyfriend jeans and a scarf at a football game!

2.
Are these not flossy? I would wear these when I go to all the holiday parties that are bound to be thrown! The color is perfect to wear with everything.

3.
Now these would really get their usage in. These are perfect for Saturday brunch with leggings and a tunic, plane rides and walking around the pumpkin patch.

Now that I've come up with some very persuasive reasoning, let me see what you-know-who says!

No comments:

Post a Comment