Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My, how the time passes!

Dear friends and family,
Once again I am coming to you with my head down,
offering my apologies for waiting a few months to update you on my
*extremely a-little-bit exciting life*...
But, hey hey- I'm back again.
And this time...
Well, no promises. But Here I am!

Anyway- Much to say, considering it's been
6 MONTHS.
So here's the long and short of it.
1. The King and I are positively experts at the ripe married age of 10 months- Happy and Getting better at boring things like active listening everyday. ("What I'm hearing you say is ______..")
2. Our dearest Niecey girl is 6 months old now, and is a different sort of "Mrs." everyday. Currently, Mrs. Eyelashes, Mrs. Biggey Bigs, Mrs. Summy (Thumb-y.. She loves that thumb!).. and any other Mrs. name you can come up with to describe Chubby, Sassy Perfection.
3. Mr. King had a job change and is on the other side of the world right now as I type. Don't worry, he's coming back in 3 days and 7 hours.
4. We DID get to take our Vegas Vacay, and my love surprised me with my first (wink!) Louis Bag to date. I've now had it for over 4 months and I have yet to spill a lip gloss or a smuggled Starbucks-into-a-movie inside my bag on its divine red suede!
5. We had a delicious Summer, but the weather's getting sweeter and it's about to be FALL!

Here come a few more posts- You're WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment